Happy Saturday, my Shopaholic pals! Welcome to Day Four of Shopaholic Birthday Giveaway Days! I'm hosting these in honor of my 40th birthday coming on August 12...it's a fun way to stop thinking about getting older, and profile some of my favorite designers, websites, stores and brands! HA Thanks so much to one of my favorite online stores - Preppy Princess - for sponsoring our Day Four giveaway! Preppy Princess's website features a wide variety of preppy "must haves" and brands, such as Lilly Pulitzer gifts and stationery, Kiel James Patrick, Jonathan Adler, Clairebella and so many other fun, preppy items! If you're looking for anything preppy, Preppy Princess should be your first stop! :-) Preppy Princess is offering two items for our Birthday Giveaway celebration! For the first item, the winner will have their choice of either a Lilly Pulitzer umbrella in the new prints Checking In or White Zin OR a ...
Sorry, girl. Hope it goes away soon!
ReplyDeleteI hope your migraine goes away quickly - I understand your pain, I had a 3-day headache last week and another one started yesterday :( lots of sleep is the best cure I've found.
ReplyDeleteHad mine this week...Went Monday to get the shot..I don't think it is completely gone yet. Hope you feel better soon. Hang in there. Love Ya!
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better real soon! In the meantime, hopefully this will cheer you up some
ReplyDeletehttp://mylifethroughpink.blogspot.com/2010/05/blog-award-for-me.html
Yuck. Been there. Feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon! Migraines are the worst!
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon and have a lovely weekend!
ReplyDeleteHATE those! Feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteI almost got one this past week... saw those crazy pinwheels swimming. Thank goodness I had my medicine (always do!) on me and was able to chug a Diet Coke (for the caffeine) JUST IN TIME!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for you...
xox
Bless your heart. I hope you are feeling better now! My mother keeps telling me I will grow out of them.... hello....
ReplyDeleteI have had a horrible time with mine for the past several years. Zomig is the only thing that works for me and that Coke is the best!!
Feel better soon! It seems like everyone I spoke with today had a migraine.
ReplyDelete