Neiman Marcus+ Target Designer Collaboration


Unless you were in hiding this past weekend, you know two things. #1 - Alabama won the SEC championship and is playing Notre Dame for the BCS National championship in January, and #2 - the Neiman Marcus + Target collection launched in stores and online on Saturday. 

The collection features 24 of America's most popular designers, all members of the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA). In recognition of these designers and their contribution to the collection, Neiman Marcus and Target donated a total of $1 million to the CFDA. 

I will admit to staying up a little bit late (early!) to hit the websites as soon as the collection was available. So far, I have purchased the Tory Burch Lunch Box for $19.99 and Printed Beverage Container for $19.99. (both are available on Neiman Marcus website HERE). Stylish options for taking one's lunch to work, right? A fan on Facebook indicated she purchased five of these, and was planning to give them to her daughter to use as gift for her sorority sisters. She mentioned using the Lunch Box as a cosmetics case. Brilliant - I didn't even think of that! 


On Saturday, I didn't get over to my local Target as we were all absorbed with game day activities. (Did I mention that already? We're very happy Alabama fans!) Anyway, Sunday I made it to Target (sadly, no Neiman's within more miles than I care to count) and was able to see the entire collection in person. Some of my favorites included the following. 
The Joseph Altuzarra cocktail shaker and old fashioned highball glasses are beautiful. They are heavy weight, and would make an amazing gift for the friend who has everything. I am considering investing in these for our wet bar area. We already have multiple cocktail shakers and more glasses than I can count, but I'm in love with this set. The shaker is $49.99 and the set of four glasses is also $49.99. (both are available on Neiman Marcus website HERE). 
The Carolina Herrera set of three Cosmetic Bags is so much fun! These are perfect for travel, and the smallest one is a great size to use in your everyday handbag. The fabric is a cotton blend and one of the prints is elephants. Priced at only $39.99, I'm going to request these from Santa! (also available on Neiman Marcus website HERE). 
The Lela Rose Lace top is also a winner, although I was a little disappointed the lace is only on the front. The top is plain on the back. What a beautiful top for a holiday party, this would also look very pretty worn casual with skinny jeans and heels. No matter how you wear it, $69.99 for Lela Rose is an amazing deal! (also available on Neiman Marcus website HERE). 

There are so many other items I love - the DVF jewelry box and yoga mat, the Judith Leiber jeweled compact mirrors, and the Oscar de la Renta Canvas tote bag to name a few! If you are planning to purchase from this collection, and your store is out of stock, know that most items are still available online. You can order from the Neiman's or Target websites. Neiman's has free shipping with code "NMFALL" at any price, Target has free shipping with a $50 purchase. Both stores participate in the Ebates Cash Back program - you earn 4% Cash Back at Neiman Marcus online and 2% Cash Back at Target online. If you're not yet an Ebates member, you should consider joining. It's free and easy - I've earned over $400 for my online shopping since joining! Join free with my link HERE and start getting that cash back! 

Have you shopped the Neiman Marcus + Target collaboration yet? What are your favorite or "must have" items?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican

Testing The Waters