More Lilly Pulitzer Fall - From Under The Palm Tree


TGIF, Shopaholics! As we go into the last "official" weekend of summer, please be safe and enjoy the Labor Day holiday. Today special wishes go out to all my friends and fellow bloggers who will (or might) be affected by Hurricane Earl. Hang in there. ((HUGS))

As of late, I've been focusing on my Fall wardrobe. Yesterday my newest goodies arrived from one of my favorite Lilly Pulitzer Via Shops, Under The Palm Tree. My order was placed on Tuesday, and my package arrived on Thursday (DH wasn't home yet either, how perfect is that? ha!) Can you say Fast Service? :-)

Under The Palm Tree is currently offering 30% off one piece of Fall merchandise, and you can use the promotion multiple times. More good news - even if the item you want is not in stock, they are happy to special order it for you with the 30% discount. Please note you will pay for the item when you order it. What a great deal! I was thrilled to get two brand new dresses at 30% off.

What do you think of my Fall selections?

Sadie Dress, Bright Navy Curves

Sabine Dress, Cameo White Twisted

Let me be honest - while I love love love both of these dresses, the Sadie is TDF. It's comfortable - you just pull it on. There are so many options for accessorizing, and later in the season it can be topped with a cardi or denim jacket. Next I'll be looking for it in the other print (Serenity).

If you're looking for Fall merchandise, be sure to contact Under The Palm Tree. You can reach them at 913-451-1445 or via email: underpalmtree77@aol.com. Also join their Facebook page HERE for special sales and promotions. Earlier this week, they gave away several gift cards on their Facebook page. :-)

Have a Fantastic Friday!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican

Testing The Waters