Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wish List Wednesday: Lana Top by Lilly Pulitzer

Happy Hump Day, Shopaholics! 


I am currently *obsessed* with the Lana Top by Lilly Pulitzer. I "need" one in every color! They match all the Lilly skirts, capris and shorts already in my closet. 


It started when I purchased the Lana in Green Bean from one of my favorite Lilly Via Shops, Under The Palm Tree (website HERE)


Lana is now on her way in Hotty Pink. I love this color!  
And not to be left out....also in Shorely Blue. At a price point of just $54, these are perfect spring and summer wardrobe basics. 


Now the hunt is on for White, Lilly's Pink, Lagoon Green and Starfruit Yellow. If you are also "Looking For Lana" - don't delay. If you see your desired color/size combo, you'd be wise to pick it up immediately. They are selling out everywhere! I believe it's official. The secret it out! :-) 


Have a Wonderful Wednesday! 


XOXO, Lori 


p.s. Don't forget to enter the giveaway I posted on Friday from Kevin Dobbins Pearls. It's absolutely fantastic, you do NOT want to miss it! (see original post HERE)

5 comments:

  1. hi lori! if utpt doesn't have them please call lilly pulitzer fashion valley at 619 491 0050 and we can ship them right out to you! i know we have white, yellow, hotty pink and lilly's pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Lana.....have it in several colors. So versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this top! It took me quite a few tries to track down the shorely blue one but it was well worth it. It's such a great fit and the price is good, too. I'm not sure what size you are, but when I was in the Madison Avenue store a few days ago, they had quite a few of them left.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try this on. I'm obsessed with the shorely blue color in anything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am obsessed with so much from summer right now! I already ordered the Thandie tunic in hotty pink cherry begonias. I want a Tallulah dress, the Janine top and I don't even know what else :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...