I'm Still Standing, But I Missed My Anniversary!

Were you wondering if I was still among the living? No worries, I'm alive (barely!) and still standing (again, barely!). It's been a completely crazy time in my life. I never imagined that going back to work (you know, a real job with 40 hours a week and a 2 hour daily commute) would be so tough. Does one ever get used to getting up at 5am? I don't think so...


At any rate, I just realized that with all the craziness going on I haven't updated my blog in over a week. And to top it off - I actually missed celebrating the 2nd anniversary of Shopaholic In Alabama. Oops. 


Today I wanted to take a moment to thank you all, for following my blog and allowing me to share my life with you. I hope you've found it entertaining, informative and most of all FUN! Again I can't believe I forgot my own anniversary - thank goodness it wasn't my wedding anniversary...that wouldn't have been cool! 


Hope you are having a wonderful weekend, and look for more updates coming this week! 

Comments

  1. I rise and shine each day between 3:30 and 4:30, you'll get used to it! Hang in there! Missed your posts, but understand.

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wondering where you've been. I was worried that you got sick or something. I'm so grateful that everything is ok!

    Happy belated blogversary. How time flies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2011-2012: First Look & Favorites