Monday, February 24, 2014

Sex And The City - 10 Years Ago?


Happy Monday! Just dropping in for a moment to say, I can't believe it's been 10 years ago since the series finale of Sex and The City. Wow - where does the time go?

Of course, we've all seen both of the movies that Carrie Bradshaw and friends have produced since the series ended. I always wanted Carrie and Big to have their happy ending, and was so glad they did. 

Thanks Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda and Samantha for all the fun memories! And a big thank you for reminding everyone of various fashion crimes - the "scrunchy" was always one of my favorite SATC moments. 

More than anything, thank you for reminding us that relationships with spouses, boyfriends or girlfriends, and significant others may come and go - but our friendships never go out of style. Cheers to having a fantastic group of girlfriends, I'm so thankful to have mine. 

Have a wonderful day. 

3 comments:

  1. Searching for Best online shops? Check this out!!!
    Online shopping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Articles and content in this section of the website are really amazing. Great ideas indeed! I will surely keep this in my mind!

    Nvq level 3 beauty therapy & Micro ring hair extension course

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...