My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Happy Tuesday, Shopaholics! Thanks so much for all your kind words and comments after my last blog post. Admittedly I was feeling a wee bit sorry for myself and a little unloved. You know I'm not normally one to be "down" on anything - least of all myself! Your support means the world to me, and I really appreciate you all caring about my life - even when I'm not shopping. LOL

Do you remember me being excited about getting tickets to the Bon Jovi concert here at the beach? I managed to talk my friend Lucy over at Caroline Grace Jewelry into coming down for the concert and to spend the weekend.  It was the first time we'd met in person, although we were already big buddies on Twitter, Facebook, etc. DH was calling her a "computer friend"; so thankfully she came down and proved to him she was a "real friend".

We started the weekend by getting fresh pedicures on Friday morning:


Then, we went down to the public beach for the concert. We tailgated for hours before, of course you have a great time when you have a full cooler and a lovely group of friends! Here we are with my BFF Ashleigh.


On Monday, we went to Lulu's. This is a local hangout and big tourist destination here at the beach, and is owned by Jimmy Buffett's sister - Lucy Buffett. Of course we had a refreshing drink during our visit. Here we have Lucy with a rum punch.


I'm enjoying my favorite drink at Lulu's - a Jet Ski Killer. Caitlin, if you're reading - this photo and the next one are for you!


The outdoor bar at Lulu's is called the "Bama Breeze". Of course this is named after Jimmy's song, in case it sounds familiar to you.


As you can tell, we had a wonderful time. We wore our Lilly and our flip flops, sat on the beach, had fruity drinks (and some that weren't!), chatted for hours, and of course shopped! I'm not at liberty to reveal Lucy's purchase level at the Juicy Couture outlet....some things a girl has to keep secret!

Have a Terrific Tuesday!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous pictures! Looks like you had a fantastic time! It's always fun to meet people in "real life." xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. DANGGGGGG And to know we were all standing in the same sand! Hate I didn't see y'all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love LuLu's! So jealous you get to live at the beach- looks like a great girls weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mouth is WATERING!!!! Those libations look delish! What a fun weekend:)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to read your latest post.
    Looks like you had an amazing time. If I ever get to LuLu's I will try the Jet Ski Killer. Looks yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you girls had fun! I want to visit for the next concert!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously the best time I've had in ages! I doubt we could have crammed more into 4 days... but next time we'll try! LOL. Miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! And you all look so adorable in your Lilly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read this and thought you were talking to me! I have a post on Thursday about trying new drinks! I got worried it posted early. Then I read the comments! Too funny!

    Looks like ya'll had a blast!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey girl! I just posted about Lucy today, too! So great that y'all finally got to meet up! I tagged you in my post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great visit! Blog friends are THE best!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a blast! I love meeting bloggin' buds in real life :)

    Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a lot of fun! Got to try a 'Jet Ski Killer'!!!! It is nice you got to meet in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like fun and I am jealous of your weather!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Miss Lori, I love, love, love the last picture of you two! How cute. You are too pretty for words!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Testing The Waters

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican