Blog Sale!

It's Blog Sale Time! I haven't posted one of these in quite some time, as I normally post all my sale items on Shopaholic's Preppy Closet on Facebook (link HERE). All these items are already posted for sale on SPC, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to post them here too! 


Please note that all payments are due and payable through Paypal, and prices include shipping. Just comment with which item you'd like, or email me (lori.driver@hotmail.com). I can ship the item immediately upon receipt of your cleared payment. Without further ado...


Excellent condition, Catherine Malandrino, Size Small, Kimono sleeve style top. 100% Silk, Fully Lined. $25 shipped. 




NEW Without Tags, UGG Handbag, includes dust bag and cover. Zip top, so you can put your hands through the middle to keep them warm! $40 shipped. 




NEW With Tags, Lilly Pulitzer, CALLAHAN Shorts, Size 12. Color/Print - Hotty Pink/Seerous Seersucker. Preppy pink and green! $30 shipped. 




NEW without Tags, Lilly Pulitzer, RAQUEL Dress. Ladies Size Large. Color/Print - Beach Club Blue/Docksider. $95 shipped, $258 retail.







There will be more in a few days, in the meantime don't forget to check out all the offerings on Shopaholic's Preppy Closet HERE. We have a wonderful group of sellers and many different preppy and designer brands, in a wide variety of sizes and prices! 


Comments

  1. Hi! i know this is an older post, but I am interested in the shorts and dress. My email is lugom@me.com Please let me know if they are still available. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican