Tracy Negoshian: 60% off Fall Collection


Happy Monday and Happy MLK Day! I'd like to share one of my favorite quotes from Martin Luther King, Jr with you, it's very powerful:  "Rarely do we find men who willingly engage in hard, solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think".   


I'm off work today (federal holiday) and getting caught up with emails, online shopping, etc and thought you might be interested in hearing about the newest sale from one of my favorite designers (and apparently she is one of yours too!), Tracy Negoshian. For a limited time, the Fall collection is 60% off on Tracy's website HERE. I'm in love with the Karen dress pictured above, and it's only $46.99 (original price $117.00). 


What about this Kim dress? Originally priced at $124, Kim is on sale for just $49.99. I love all the bright colors and the scoop neck details. Perfect for winters on the coast! 
What about the Chrissy dress? I still need to add this one to my gameday dress collection. Chrissy is marked down to $46.99, from her original price of $117.00. 
Don't forget to go check out the sale on the Tracy Negoshian website HERE. Styles and quantities are limited - so when they're gone, they're gone! 


Hope you're enjoying a beautiful day! 

Comments

  1. What a great deal, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great deals. She has some fun pieces. Thank you for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when TN has sales! Beautiful clothes at great prices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love TN! She has such great patterns. Love a sale too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican