Meet The Pink Silhouette: Spring Lilly Pulitzer GWP



Hello, Shopaholics! Everyone knows it by now - I'm a lifelong lover of all things Lilly Pulitzer, and I prefer to buy from small, female owned stores. Have you heard of The Pink Silhouette? They are a Mother and Daughter owned boutique located in Bel Air, MD. Mom Susan is an interior designer and Daughter Christina has a business degree and brings her business expertise to the table. These ladies make The Pink Silhouette a pleasure to shop with, and you can feel their enthusiasm for the business in every interaction with their customers. 

From now until March 30, they are offering a fun Lilly Pulitzer GWP promotion. With a $250 spend in Lilly, you receive a Lilly Pulitzer Easter Hat. See the pictures below for how they styled the hat with beautiful dresses from the Lilly Pulitzer Spring Collection. Don't we all NEED a little more Lilly Pulitzer in our lives - and a free Easter hat too? Sign me up! (Admission: you'll find me wearing my hat on the beach this summer...)




The Pink Silhouette has a very active Facebook page (link HERE). They often host flash sales on Facebook, and I personally have purchased from them during the flash sales. Shipping is always fast - and free! Matter of fact, I recently purchased this pink and green anchor tunic and can't wait to wear it! (remember how I told you guys yesterday, I'm obsessed with anchor prints lately?)
My sister has also ordered from The Pink Silhouette several times, and she is always pleased with their service and attention to detail. It's the little things that keep us coming back - the fast and free shipping, the thoughtfulness to send a handwritten thank you note with your package, and knowing you are supporting a small, female owned business. 

You can sign up for email updates from The Pink Silhouette with the link HERE. Also, if you're a lover of all things Vineyard Vines, be sure to check out their sister store B. Fabulous. You can "like" their Facebook page HERE

If you're interested in the Lilly Pulitzer Easter Hat GWP, contact the store via Facebook, email (pinknet@verizon.net), or telephone them at 410-420-6372. Be sure to tell them you heard about their special on Shopaholic In Alabama! 

Which Lilly Pulitzer ensemble above is your favorite?

p.s. If you're on Instagram (who isn't?), follow The Pink Silhouette @thepinksilhouette. They post fun flash sale previews and merchandise on Instagram as well. 

Comments

  1. I work at a Lilly store, but I love hearing about other boutiques as well! Everything you bought is so perfect! And of course, the hat is adorable! I am hoping we have some leftover after the GWP is over so I can buy one!! I love the sites you listed as well! Not helping with me trying to cut back on shopping, but hey, a girl can look!! Absolutely loved this post! XOXO!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican