Mardi Gras Party Express!

Happy Monday, everyone! Just wanted to say "hi" from Mardi Gras! Above picture was taken from the "after party" at Wintzell's Oyster House in Mobile.

Second photo was taken on the float.....the other couple is my uncle and his long time girlfriend. 


My sister and her DH were our partners in crime....oops I mean party companions. :-)



Don't forget, today is the LAST DAY to enter my Mardi Gras giveaway! Go HERE for the original post. 

Tomorrow is Fat Tuesday, AKA Mardi Gras Day. Have you decided what you're giving up for Lent? I'm not Catholic, but I like the idea of giving up something (maybe cookies!). Life will return to normal around these parts on Wednesday. Have a great afternoon!

Comments

  1. Looks like you are having a great time! I am giving up ice cream and spending money on myself (I know no shopping for 40 days!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the pics girl! Looks like your having a fabulous time! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are TOO fun! Mardi Gras is one of my faves! xoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. How FUN! You look fabulous & your sis is pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your sister are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all are so cute, and by the way, I am still having a VERY hard time thinking of you as 39! You look gorgeous and not a day over 30!! You must post about your skin regime (if you haven't already). I'm determined to have younger looking skin, forever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FUN! I want to come!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican

Testing The Waters