Salt Water Saturday: Alabama vs. LSU


Happy Weekend! Today we have been relaxing and preparing for tonight's big showdown in Baton Rouge...Alabama vs. LSU. Alabama heads into Baton Rouge with an unbeaten record and BCS Title hopes. LSU heads into the game with one loss this season and hopes of ruining our fun. 

Of course, you know where my heart is! DH and I will be watching from home here at the beach. I suspect the game will be very close, but I hope it's not! :-) 

Are you watching any football today? Who are you pulling for this season?

p.s. The above graphic is from the Emerald Coast Crimson Tide Fans page on Facebook. If you're a Bama fan, you simply must go like his page HERE. The owner is a graphic designer and creates the coolest images every week. Tell him I sent you! 

Comments

  1. Glad Bama came out on top. You know I'm not an Alabama fan, but I will always root for a SEC team to stay #1! I'll throw in a "Go VOLS!" for good measure, though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2011-2012: First Look & Favorites