A January Birthday Celebration


Last night, we went to dinner with my sister and brother in law. Both of their birthdays are in the month of January, and my parents kept their two little boys (my nephews). So it was a great opportunity for the adults to have a fun night out! 

Of course we headed over to one of our favorite restaurants here at the beach, Louisiana Lagniappe. They have an amazing menu - the drinks are fantastic and the food is to die for. My sister and I started out with a King Cake Martini, which is one of their specialty drinks. 
And how does this sound - pan sauteed grouper topped with hollandaise sauce and grilled shrimp, served with a side of lump crabmeat and a twice baked potato? I will have to atone for this meal all week.
We finished the night by having one of my sister BFF's and her boyfriend over for drinks and conversation. They have been friends for over 20 years, and hadn't spent any time together in years. There were lots of laughs and it was fun to see Angie again, I can remember these girls cutting up together as teenagers. This picture proves a point: no matter how old we get, some things remain the same!  
How did you spent your Saturday night? I hope you're enjoying a great weekend. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican

Testing The Waters