Shopaholic Favorite Tunic: The Virginia By Jules Reid


You guys know me - I love, love, love my tunics! However - most of my favorite designer tunics are only appropriate for spring and summer wear. It's as if once the weather turns cool, tunics are out of sight and out of mind. 

Enter Jules Reid to the rescue! Jules Reid is one of my favorite designers, you might remember one of my previous posts about her beachy-chic collection (see it HERE). Jules' designs are absolutely gorgeous and oh so chic. I am in love with her Virginia Tunic, and am wearing one in the photo above. 

The Virginia tunic is a great option for work. In the picture, I paired my newest Virginia with a black pencil skirt and black wedges - and it was a perfect "wear to work" look. You have to remember that I work in the mortgage business, so I'm constantly trying to find ways to work my favorite designers into my Monday-Friday wardrobe without looking like a tourist on vacation at the office. :-) 

Another thing I like about the Jules Reid collection - you don't have to be rail thin to wear it and look fantastic. My struggles with losing weight are well documented, and it makes me feel awful if I can't wear a favorite designer piece. But rest assured, whether you were a size 2 or a size 12 - you can find a piece of Jules Reid that will work! 

If you want to try a Virginia tunic, or just "need" to add to your JR collection, this is a great time to do so. Currently all previous collections (everything except Resort Holiday 2013) is on sale on the Jules Reid website. And when I say "sale", I mean 70% off retail pricing. For instance, Virginia normally retails for $295. At 70% off, that makes her only $88.50. (access the website HERE). 

I'm going to need at least one more Virginia tunic before the sale is over. But hurry, it only lasts for a week! 

Do you own any Jules Reid? What are your favorite pieces?




Comments

  1. The Indian Tunics and Kurtis are the best Fashion Statement even among Fashion Designers. I am a tunic Designer and the tunic tops and Kurtis from India with embroidered embellished beauty are top only list of fashion garments.

    Buy Womens Clothing Online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican