It's Game Time: Alabama vs. Notre Dame for the BCS Championship


Happy New Year, I'm back! After a long break from my blog, I will be posting several times a week. I'm so excited to return and I hope that you guys will still read! 

Tonight is the big BCS National Championship game between Alabama and Notre Dame. Are you planning to watch? Of course, it's kind of big news here...(That is a serious understatement)! Me and the DH will be watching from home. We would have loved to be there in person but with work schedules it wasn't possible.

I'm working on our game menu right now, and getting the house all clean and ready. Also plan to hit the pavement for four miles in a bit, then I won't feel guilty about what I eat and drink tonight. :-) 

Who do you want to win? History hasn't been kind to Alabama when playing Notre Dame, but I believe our team is ready for tonight and I am planning to celebrate a victory! 

Roll Tide Roll! 

p.s. Tomorrow's post is all about New Years Resolutions! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican

Testing The Waters