Caroline Grace Jewelry - Shopaholic Discount to kick off your Holiday Shopping!



Happy Wednesday, Shopaholic friends! Are you ready for Thanksgiving yet? I'm at my parents' house today, helping Mother prepare for the big gathering tomorrow. There will be a lot of food prepared, as we are expecting quite the crowd. I must admit, I'm already looking forward to the wonderful food! :-)

As promised, I have a fantastic surprise for you! One of my favorite jewelry designers, Caroline Grace Jewelry, has generously offered all Shopaholic In Alabama readers a special discount - just in time to kick off the holiday shopping season!

Most of you know by now, her designs are some of my favorites. As a result, I have become quite snobby about jewelry. I am lucky enough to own quite a few pieces of Caroline Grace Jewelry and wear at least one piece every time I get dressed. (What can I say, DH is tolerant of this obsession so I go with it). Once you see the difference between a CGJ original and a piece of jewelry that is mass produced, you can't help but have much higher expectations when making a jewelry purchase. Now I understand the quality of workmanship, materials and thought that go into the design and creation process.

A few of my "new favorites" include the following:

Kimberly Earrings, Gold with Swarvoski Crystal, $84 (view HERE)

Anna Monogrammed Bangle Bracelet, Sterling Silver, $138 (view HERE)

Hadley Initial Charm Necklace, 14kt Gold Filled, $132 (view HERE)

Cuff Bracelet, Black Jeweled Leather, Wide Cuff, $86 (view HERE)

Nametag Charm Necklace, Various Options and Price Points available (view HERE)

There are so many lovely pieces of jewelry available in Caroline Grace's ETSY shop (link HERE) - you are sure to find that perfect holiday gift - or just a little something to treat yourself!

Now - for the BEST Part....the "Shopaholic Special" discount!  :-)

For all orders over $100 - save 25% upon Etsy checkout with code "Shopaholic25" (the only item excluded are Nametag Necklaces)

For all orders under $100 - save 15% upon Etsy checkout with code "Shopaholic15" (you can use this code on the Nametag Necklaces)

What a generous discount, and a perfect start to our holiday shopping. Every Santa loves to give and receive beautiful jewelry!

Another item worth mentioning - over on the Caroline Grace Jewelry Facebook page (link HERE) she is hosting a photo contest. Post your best picture wearing your CGJ and you'll be eligible for the drawing. More details will be posted on the fan page, so be sure to "like" the page if you haven't already. Dust off your camera and take your picture!

Have a wonderful Wednesday and Happy Shopping! No need to fight those Black Friday crowds in the store - shop from your computer. That's what I will be doing! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican

Testing The Waters