Counting My Blessings On Thanksgiving Day



Happy Thanksgiving, Shopaholics! On this day most of us are celebrating the holiday with our family and friends. Activities include: eating more than we should, having more than one dessert, partaking in a little bit of wine, taking a late afternoon nap, watching a football game (Go Cowboys!).

What are you thankful for this year? Of course I am most thankful for my wonderful DH, family and friends - as you would expect me to say. However, I am also thankful for the following...

My health

No "visible oil" on our beaches - note I said "visible" because it's still there.

The fact that I can wear my Lilly Pulitzer collection all year!

Not leaving on a jet plane every Monday and Friday to make a living, for a company who never appreciated it anyway...

Living At The Beach

Empty laundry baskets

Kiehl's hair straightener and my BaByliss Flat iron - those two products changed my life!

Tide Pride Season Tickets (that's Alabama football, for my out of state readers)

No traffic

Phillip Drummond - the only stylist in a 500 mile radius who can handle my hair, and the only one who will be allowed to try.

Publix Supermarket

The smell of a clean house and no clutter on my kitchen countertops

Last but certainly not least, I'm thankful for everyone in this blogging community - my readers, fellow bloggers, and vendors - all of you are the reason I keep writing! Because of this blog, I've met so many lovely people I am proud to call friends.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and if you are traveling, be safe! 

Comments

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! I love reading this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you, Shopaholic! Will you hit the sales early tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican

Testing The Waters