Cyber Monday - Beauty Ticket Discount



Happy Cyber Monday, Shopaholics!

Can I tell you a secret? I don't "do" the Black Friday AKA day after Thanksgiving shopping madness! Never have. Never will. It's just not my thing. Now I will confess - I did participate in "Pink Friday" - which is just fun fun fun. Guilty as charged - called and placed an order on Friday with one of my favorite Lilly stores (Southlake, TX). They had a ton of items on sale from the Fall collection and I just "needed" a few - plus I received a GWP so that makes me happy!

Today is Cyber Monday - AKA the largest online shopping day of the year (in terms of $$$'s spent). One of my favorite sites, Beauty Ticket, is offering a fantastic deal to celebrate. An Extra 30% off all items with only one exception - private sale items. Ummmm can you say insane deals!?!?!?! Their prices are already great to begin with - and this sweetens the deal.

Beauty Ticket carries brands such as Stila, Too Faced, Goldie, Laura Mercier, Bumble & Bumble, Bliss, and a private sale on Rock & Republic Cosmetics started just a few days ago! While you're shopping, be sure to check out the "Steal of The Week" and "Gifts With Purchase" sections of the website. If you have a lot of girls/teenagers/friends/tweens to buy gifts, I highly recommend Beauty Ticket. The shipping is reasonable - it's FAST - and you can pay with Paypal.

Click the link HERE and be sure to enter code "CYBER30" for your discount at checkout. Don't delay - this deal is only good today and only online! :-)

Happy Shopping and let me know if you find some great deals!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican

Testing The Waters