Lilly Pulitzer Warehouse Sale - Thanks to My Friend Trish!

Happy Tuesday, Shopaholics! Hope you are doing great today and enjoying the holiday season - which is now in full swing!

Ask me just how bummed out I was when I couldn't make the Lilly Pulitzer warehouse sale earlier this month. Generally, I attend the spring sale which is usually held the first week of June. To mix it up a bit, this year I was looking forward to making my first trip for the fall sale, which is always the week before Thanksgiving.

I had my ticket booked, and arrangements made. I was staying with my buddy Caitlin, almost had my sister Amy talked into joining me, and planned to meet many of my blog/Facebook/Lilly friends while there. I was so excited!

Then we started what is forever after going to be known as "The Remodel". We are doing most of the work ourselves - and it has turned into quite the project. Put it like this, I think I spent an entire week stripping paint off bathroom cabinets. I saw real quick like that there was NO way I could take off for KOP. I was devastated (and slightly overworked, I might add).

When my friend Trish offered to shop for me at the sale, I was ecstatic. I should add that I have never actually met Trish in "real life" (code for in person), but we have developed quite the online friendship over the past few months. Initially it was due to our mutual love - and slight obsession - over all things Lilly, but quickly we had lots of other fun things to bond over.

Trish picked up the items for me in the photo above - a Lilly tote in What the Shell Patch, a Murfee scarf in Surf Blue Checking In (I already have one - this is a holiday gift - sorry I have to keep the recipient a secret!), and a Karlo skirt in sewn patch. Can you believe she found that skirt in the sample pile for $20??? Honestly, I couldn't have done a better job myself.

I'm writing this post to publicly tell Trish THANK YOU - and to prove how our interests really do bond us in an online community. For this, I am thankful.

Have a Terrific Tuesday - I'll be painting bathrooms!

Comments

  1. Its so funny I randomly met Trish on line at the sale for the fitting rooms!! My mom and I talked to her a bunch, since it was our first warehouse sale and she had some good information! Then we became friends on facebook, again randomly through the Lilly sites, and then once I saw her picture I was like OMG! I recognized her from the fitting room line! :) :) So I guess technically we have met in "real life" hehehe :)
    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so sweet of her! I haven't made it to a Lilly warehouse sale yet, but I'm planning a roadtrip to King of Prussia next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great finds! Trish is so wonderful for doing that for you and what a great eye she has for deals! I haven't stopped by in a while, but just thought I'd let you know the blog makeover looks fab! :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want to go to a warehouse sale, but it is just so difficult from Palm Beach to KOP. I wish they had a warehouse in Palm Beach, where it sort of all started anyways! :-) Glad to see you back to blogging....missed you lots!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican