Beauty Ticket: 50% Off Sale

Hello, my name is Lori. I love to shop for cosmetics, skin care and toiletries. I especially have a weakness (borderline obsession) with lip gloss. :-)

One of my favorite websites, Beautyticket.com (link HERE), is celebrating their birthday with a great sale! Until Friday at midnight, you can take 50% off with the code "BIRTHDAY50".

I've ordered from them many times, and we have a great relationship. They emailed and asked me to share this information with my readers since we all *love* to buy new products!

Sampling of the brands you will find on Beautyticket.com: Smashbox, Fusion Beauty, Molton Brown, Too Faced, Lola Cosmetics, Vincent Longo and others. Their shipping is fast - and you can pay with Paypal (it's well documented, this gets me every time).  

While you're on the website shopping, be sure to take a look at the sections titled "Steal of the Week" and "Bonus Offers". Right now, one of the Bonus Offers is a free 1-year subscription to Allure magazine with any order of $15 or more.

Happy Shopping and hope you're all ready for the holiday weekend!




Comments

  1. amazing. Super happy I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news and check out pictures from the fall/winter preview I attended yesterday in Beverly Hills. Would love your support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican

Testing The Waters