Joss & Main: Lilly Pulitzer Event Monday 4/18

Happy Sunday, Shopaholics! Today I have a quick reminder for you - Joss & Main is featuring Lilly Pulitzer Home & Accessories event on Monday! Don't forget to join Joss & Main - membership is free! With my link HERE, no waiting in line - you have immediate access to the site!

According to my contacts at Joss & Main, the buyers have been working very hard to host a wonderful event filled with great Lilly items! Below are some of the current preview images!





After you sign up, be sure to check out the LAVA Boutique - now on Joss & Main! I really like the "Keep Calm" pillows that are featured! (Don't delay on the Lava - the boutique closes at 11AM ET Sunday).


How about these beautiful thank you notes by Wooster & Prince? This boutique opened Saturday and almost every item is already sold out! Gorgeous designer paper and stationery, perfect for all your handwritten notes.



If you haven't joined Joss & Main yet, HERE is your free invite. Get ready for Monday - I expect items will sell out quickly!

Enjoy your Sunday!


Comments

  1. I'm so excited about this I can barely stand it. Cant' wait to see what they have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I am wanting to get that LP melamine place setting for my daughters Easter basket, I'm so glad it's going to be in the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just set a reminder alarm on my phone for the Lilly Joss sale! :) I have one koozie & I'd love another. Happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was sadly disappointed by the sale this morning. Did you get anything?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican