HOT Deals with HauteLook


Happy Tuesday, 3 days until Santa! :-)

You guys already know I LOVE to shop! And I love sharing deals....so today I'm going to tell you about another one of my favorite online sites.

Have you tried HauteLook? This site is wonderful, they have designer sales EVERY day. The sales are an interesting mix of Womens, Mens, Childrens, Home and Beauty. Examples of current sales: Salvatore Ferragamo Sunglasses & Watches, Free People, Fitflop, Omaha Steaks. Examples of upcoming events: Tod's, Calvin Klein Home, and TOWLE Silversmiths. I've also seen (and purchased!) C&C California, Kiehls, Boy Meets Girl, Joe's Jeans and many other great designers on Haute. Their service is excellent and items ship quickly. Sales begin daily at 11AM Eastern, 10AM Central, 8AM Pacific.

Click HERE for your invitation. Don't miss another great sale - sign up today - and be sure to let me know what treasures you find! Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican

Testing The Waters