The Mother of all SEPHORA Sales!



Hi Everyone! Those folks at SEPHORA, boy do they know how to tempt me!!! Here it is the day after Christmas, of course I got everything in the world that I "needed" (and lots of stuff I just "wanted"), and I don't need ONE thing from them. HOWEVER.....they have a huge sale section on their website, click HERE to access the sale. 230 items included, and through 12/31/09, use promotion code "EXTRA" at checkout to receive an additional 20% OFF the sale items only. What a great selection, brands include: Bare Escentuals, Cargo, Benefit, Kevyn Aucoin, Kinerase, Stila and MANY others. If this isn't enough for you, they also have a $10 or less section with goodies from Bliss, NARS, Benefit and others. You can click HERE to see those fabulous deals!

While you're there, be sure to join their "Beauty Insider" program if you don't already belong! This program is one of the best in the industry, in my opinion. You will receive emails with access to special GWP's, samples, etc. Additionally, for every 100 points in your beauty "bank", you receive your choice of one "deluxe" sample. There are usually 3 items to choose from. This is in ADDITION to the automatic 3 free samples you receive with every order, and FREE Shipping when you spend $50 or more. I don't know about you, but I spend at least $50 every time I order from Sephora.

Of course, I don't "need" anything but I do have a full cart right now! HAHA. I have noticed items are selling out of the sale section today, so rush right over there and get what you "need" while you still can! Be sure to let me know what great deals you find!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican