Happy Father's Day!



Happy Sunday - and Happy Father's Day!

I'm more than happy to admit that I'm a "Daddy's Girl". I love my Father to death, he and DH are the most important men in my life. Hands down.

Today I'm starting the day with an early breakfast with my parents, Grandfather and his wife. Then off to visit the in-laws, and a cookout at my parents house this evening! It's going to be busy, but these are the days we treasure! 

Hope you have a great day - the picture was taken in New Orleans at the Superdome - don't my parents look young??? :-)

Comments

  1. Your parents look very young and so do you. Wishing you a wonderful day with your families. xx Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have adorable parents! Tell your daddy happy Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican