Naughty Betty: The Brutal Truth, All Prettied Up


Happy Thursday, Shopaholics!

Yesterday I found the most fun stationery line in - of all places - Target! This Shopaholic is a sucker for stationery items and believes in the power of the "written word". I love sending holiday cards, note cards, birthday cards, etc. Ask any of my friends/family - they're always receiving something from me!

"Naughty Betty" is hilarious! The creator of this concept has a wonderful sense of humor. My Target store had note cards, sticky notes and note pads. There might be other items available in your store. At only $3.99 for a set of eight note cards, the pricing is very affordable for everyone!

Some of the designs that found their way into my cart include:

"Greetings from Crazyville" (hilarious - and pink and green!)


"Help Us Accept The Things The Salon Cannot Change" (what can't be changed at the salon?)

"Thinking of You Like Wine At 5 O'clock" (it's 5 o'clock somewhere, I always say!)

Which design is your favorite? Are you also *slightly* obsessed with stationery?

Have a great day! DH is coming home this afternoon - lots of big weekend plans here!


Comments

  1. Great find! I love the crazyville ones. They may find their way to my stationery stash too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just too cute!! I love your style. I am in love with stationary products also! I will have to check Target for these the next time I go.

    p.s. I LOVE your "Childless by Choice" post...I can totally relate. I also live in the deep south, have been a bridesmaid MANY times, and am single w/out children. You would not believe some of the rude comments pple have made to me about being single.

    Have a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican

Testing The Waters