Wish List Wednesday: Kenneth Jay Lane on Rue La La

Happy Wish List Wednesday! Today is the DH's birthday and I'm sad he isn't here - I'd love to be getting ready for a nice dinner out tonight. Alas, instead of enjoying a wonderful meal, I am only looking forward to my kickboxing class. 


Today I tried to drown my sorrows by shopping "The Final Sale: Act 1" on Rue La La today. Kenneth Jay Lane is one of my favorite jewelry designers, and there are a few pieces of KJL on the sale event. (Not a member of Rue La La? Your free invite is HERE). 


The deals were fabulous - the set of green bracelets above retailed for $50.00 and were on sale for $9.90. 

The set of pink beaded bracelets above also retailed for $50.00, and they were bargain basement priced at $5.90. My plan is to mix and match the pink and green bracelets - they will match a ton of the Lilly Pulitzer in my closet! :-) 

And finally, this Kenneth Jay Lane turquoise and station link necklace was priced at $15.90. It originally retailed for $150.00 - what a deal! I love turquoise and can't wait to add this piece to my collection! 


Are you shopping the Final Sale on Rue La La? Some other brands included today are: DVF, Nanette Lepore, Halston Heritage, True Religion, Spanx and many others! Again your free invite is HERE....Happy Shopping! 


Do you also love Kenneth Jay Lane? 


Comments

  1. Ugh. I so badly want to check the sale out but due to my lack of self control, well, never mind. I'm so going shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got a La Perla bustier!!! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some fab jewels! Check out my blog for a giveaway from Southern Proper :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican