Looking 4 Lilly has long been one of my favorite sources for handcrafted items. Using a wide variety of Lilly Pulitzer fabrics (both vintage and current), L4L creates beautiful items at an affordable price point. My Looking 4 Lilly headbands are the most comfortable headbands I've ever owned. I can wear one of the headbands all day, and they don't pinch or give me a headache (which is very important to me because I suffer from migraines). The craftsmanship and attention to detail on every piece is immediately evident. You can view Looking 4 Lilly's creations in their Etsy shop HERE.
For a special holiday celebration, Looking 4 Lilly will be giving one lucky Shopaholic In Alabama reader a set of (5) headbands. Included in this set are two 2" headbands and three 1" headbands. They are in the following Lilly Pulitzer prints: Pink Chameleon, Southern Belle, Monkey Trouble, Millionaire's Row, and a vintage print by Martha dePoo. The total retail value of this prize is $42.50. See below for the photos of exactly what our lucky winner will receive, and please note the details in the second photo. Gorgeous!
In addition to offering such a generous giveaway, Looking 4 Lilly is also extending a Shopaholic Special discount! How about 20% off? Yes, I thought you'd like that! Discount applies to your total purchase in the Looking 4 Lilly shop on Etsy (link HERE). Please use code "SIA20" at checkout, and your total purchase will reflect the adjusted amount.
There are a ton of items in the online shop that would make perfect stocking stuffers - so don't delay on placing your order. Please note that only orders placed by December 12, 2011 will be guaranteed to arrive for Christmas - so you'll want to plan accordingly. I love the 2" headbands (I suppose because I have a wide face!) and can't wait to add this gem to my collection. Handcrafted in a red, white and black vintage zebra fabric, this piece will make a perfect addition to my fall and winter headband wardrobe. You can link to the Etsy listing HERE.
For all the ways you can enter the giveaway, read on...
(1) Follow this blog via Google Friend Connect, or mention that you already do, for ONE entry. (note that you must be following this blog to qualify).
(2) View the items available in Looking 4 Lilly's store (link HERE) and then comment on this post with your favorite item for ONE entry.
(3) "Like" Looking 4 Lilly on Facebook HERE, or mention that you already do, for ONE entry.
(4) "Like" Shopaholic In Alabama on Facebook HERE, or mention that you already do, for ONE entry.
(5) Tweet or Blog about this giveaway for ONE entry with each method. Please comment back on this post with a link to the blog entry, or copy me @shopaholicinal on your tweet. All blogs and tweets will be verified.
Please leave a separate comment for each entry. This giveaway will close on Monday, December 12 at midnight central time. After a random drawing, the winner will be announced both here and on the Shopaholic In Alabama Facebook page on Tuesday, December 13. Best of luck in the drawing!
Thank you, Looking 4 Lilly, for offering such a beautiful giveaway - and for the generous discount to help us wrap up our holiday shopping! Now, I'm off to order some new headbands...
Enjoy your day!