Preppy Platter Giveaway & Shopaholic Discount from J Bee Designs
One of my current favorites on the J. Bee Designs website are the "Design Your Own Personalized Platter". These can be created just like you want them - your choice of pattern, monogram or name personalization, choice of font, font color, etc. The options are endless and the results are beautiful. Priced at only $25, these platters are very affordable and would be a spectacular holiday gift. (you can link to the item HERE)
Don't tell her, but I'm ordering one of these for my mother in law as a holiday gift (sssh). Every year during football season, she sets up an Alabama tablescape with a houndstooth tablecloth, crimson napkins, and other coordinating crimson and white details. I plan to design my platter in the red and white houndstooth pattern, and have it personalized to say "Roll Tide" in the "Curlz" font (in lieu of using my mother in law's initials). How do you think that will look?
Now - for the fun! J. Bee Designs has generously offered to give one personalized platter to a lucky Shopaholic In Alabama reader! You can choose from an array of patterns and font choices, while designing your own Melamine platter. The winner's platter will measure 10" x 14", is BPA-free and Made in the USA. Great for entertaining or gift-giving! Again, the design options for the platter are HERE.
The fun doesn't stop with a giveaway, though. To assist with your holiday shopping, J. Bee Designs is offering all Shopaholic In Alabama readers an exclusive 10% discount! Discount is good on everything on the J. Bee website. Be sure to use code "SHOPJBBAMA" at checkout for your 10% savings.
With so many fun and affordable options, I think we'll have a difficult time deciding what to purchase with the discount. These preppy pink and green wine glasses are only $18 each (link HERE). Wouldn't this make a perfect hostess gift? A set of these would go a long way towards getting you invited to the party again, that's for sure.
I'm sure you are now wondering "how can I win that personalized platter", right? All the details:
(1) Follow Shopaholic In Alabama via Google friend connect, or mention that you already do, good for ONE entry. Only blog followers that are officially "following" will qualify for the giveaway.
(2) Go to the J. Bee Designs website HERE, and comment back on this post with your favorite item from the store. Note you must do this to qualify for the giveaway! Good for ONE entry.
(3) "Like" J. Bee Designs on Facebook HERE, or comment that you already are a fan, for ONE entry.
(4) Sign up to follow Jen's Painted Preppy blog HERE, or comment that you already are a follower, for ONE entry. (you will love her blog - it's filled with fantastic party and decor ideas and inspiration!)
(5) Tweet or Blog about this giveaway for one entry (each method). Please comment back on this post with the link to your blog post or your tweet. You can also copy me on the tweet (@shopaholicinal). All tweets and blogs will be verified.
Please leave a separate comment for each entry. This giveaway will close on Saturday, December 10 at midnight central time. After a random drawing, the lucky winner will be announced both here and on the Shopaholic In Alabama Facebook page on Sunday, December 11. Good luck in the giveaway!
Thanks so much to J. Bee Designs for offering such a lovely giveaway item, and a generous discount. As you all know, this Shopaholic likes to support a small business - especially one that is female-owned. In today's economy, it is more important than ever. I'm sure many of you feel the same way!
Have a Marvelous Monday!