38 Days, 12 Hours From Right Now

...yep, I am on the countdown. Countdown to what, you ask? The first Alabama college football game of the 2012 season! 


We are currently making plans to visit Dallas and attend the season-opener: Alabama vs. Michigan on September 1 at 7pm. This game will be played at Cowboys Stadium. Of course, I'm extra excited about that because the Cowboys are my favorite NFL team (too bad, they don't have a home game in Dallas that weekend - that would have been too good to be true). 


If any of you are reading from the DFW-metro area, do you have any recommendations for me? I haven't been to Dallas in several years.


Are you looking forward to college football season? Who is your favorite team? Now I'm working on my wardrobe - look for a fun post coming up soon on "Game Day Dressing". 


Have a Wonderful Wednesday! 

Comments

  1. I'm not the only one!! We just found out where are seats are and we are SO excited!! I can't wait for football season to begin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog and I had to leave you a huge "ROLLL TIIIDE!!!!"

    Enjoying your blog:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2011-2012: First Look & Favorites