Salt Water Saturday





It was the day after the 4th of July. I was the only one at my parent's island home who had to go to work. Everyone else played on the boat all day - here are the results! 


My husband, father and brother in law went deep sea fishing, about 30 miles south of Dauphin Island, AL. These are trips I normally do not miss, so I was sad about that. However, we are planning to have a fish fry tonight so at least I'll be able to enjoy the fruits of their labor! 
                      Hubby with two nice Red Snapper he caught
           My Father with a Cobia and Red Snapper he caught
              Brother in Law with my nephews and their dog

Last but not least, here is my favorite picture of the day. The husband insisted they wait to clean the fish until I came in from work, so I could "see them". HA! So we were on the dock taking pictures, and asked my Father to take one of me and him with his big Red Snapper. Our nephews are hilarious and they wanted to get into the picture, and their dog followed them. The dog just makes this shot, clearly he wanted a bite of that red snapper. 


Today we are heading out to a little private beach off the coast of Dauphin Island, and I'm hoping to work on my tan! How are you spending your Sunday?


p.s. Tomorrow the winner of the Southern Tide giveaway will be announced. And don't forget to check out the Jules Reid blog post HERE for details on how you can win a Virginia Tunic worth $295! 

Comments

  1. I love how you are on the dock in a Lilly dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that dress! Especially on you! Looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2011-2012: First Look & Favorites