Brighten Your Monday With These Sales





What a way to start off a holiday week in style - by brightening your Monday with a few good sales! :-) 


First off, Lilly Pulitzer Gifts & Home Accessories will be a featured boutique on Rue La La today. The madness begins at 10AM Central time - be quick, Lilly Pulitzer always sells out with lightning speed. If you need a free invite to Rue La La, use my link HERE





"Prep for the Fourth" - Kiel James Patrick 4th of July celebration 
This Fourth of July we are challenging our fellow Americans to dress to the nines in American-made products. To help spread the word to support locally made products we are offering Kiel James Patrick fans (heroes) a 20% discount for spreading the word to friends and family.

Use the Trendyr to share your purchase on your Facebook and Twitter pages, and save 20%. Find Trendyr on the 'View Cart' page.





Last but not least, Tracy Negoshian is featured on zulily. There are some fun styles, many of which I don't remember ever being on the TN website. If you're not a member of zulily, sign up for your free membership HERE. Tracy Negoshian has quickly become one of my favorite designers, and her dresses are washable. Anything to help that dry cleaning bill! 


Now - I need some advice. How do I force myself to go to work every day this week, when the DH is home on vacation? I know - poor planning on our part. He had this vacation scheduled for a long time, and of course I had no idea I'd be training for a new job already. 


Have a Marvelous Monday !

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2011-2012: First Look & Favorites