Olay Quench Body Lotion......Yes, Really!



Happy Tuesday everyone! Hope you're doing great and getting ready for a wonderful Memorial Day holiday. Later this week I will have some special treats, including my Beach Bag Essentials!

Even though it's not "officially" summer yet, it might as well be. We've had temperatures of 90+ degrees for days, and more coming. This is the time of year I take 2-3 showers a day. Before exercise, after exercise; Before beach, after beach; one right before bed because it makes me rest so well. Heck, sometimes you just want to take one after walking outside on the deck to water the plants! All this showering, scrubbing and skin exfoliation brings a new problem - dry skin. I loathe dry skin, can't stand it. In the past, I have used fairly expensive products like Creme de Corps from Kiehls. However, I discovered something much more economical that I'd like to share with you!

Welcome to my daily routine, Olay Quench Body Lotion (Deep Moisture). A while back, I received an email from Olay with an offer for this lotion. When you purchased the lotion, you could mail in your receipt for a full rebate of the purchase price. You guys should know by now........I'm a sucker for a sale or a freebie, so I went to Target and bought the lotion. Then I printed the form and sent off for my rebate.

I received a check for $7.79 in yesterday's mail, and I'm still using the lotion. It is a miracle worker - my skin feels so soft and hydrated. The product has a slight cocoa butter smell, which screams "summer" to me. Additionally, it has a very slight bit of shimmer. I can't believe I'd never discovered it. Goes to show you - just because a product is expensive doesn't always mean it's better! And - this is not your grandmother's Olay! :-)

Do yourself a favor - try this lotion! Your summer tan will just glow, and you'll save lots of moolah (I'm sure you can guess - I'll be using my savings on Lilly!). Be sure to sign up on the http://www.olay.com/ website to "Join Club Olay" - then you'll receive those special offers via email!

Have a Terrific Tuesday!

Comments

  1. I have Olay Quench on my nightstand! I like the active hydration formula. It has a very fresh, clean scent. My Aunt has used Olay products for over 40 years, and she looks 15 years younger than she is. It's good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this! I have been looking for something super moisturizing for the summer (for everywhere besides my belly - I have oodles of creams for that now)! I'll def pick some up at Target. (Love a good "excuse" for a Target trip!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with this stuff! I have always had really dry skin and someone suggested I try Olay Quench and I haven't looked back. Great product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How neat! Thanks for letting me know! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican

Testing The Waters