From Phillip's Chair...

TGIF, Shopaholics! As you guys know from yesterday's post, it was spa day! I spent the entire afternoon with my hair colorist/stylist/resident expert, Phillip Drummond. Believe me, if you make it down here on vacation or live within the sound of my voice, you need to go see him. Your locks will never be the same - in a good way! (Please let me know if you'd like to be put in touch!)

Anyway, we were talking about various life stresses for both our families over the past few weeks. These "words of wisdom" are framed and in Phillip's office. He gave me a copy and suggested that maybe my readers might enjoy seeing them too. We're not sure where it originated, so I can't give credit, but enjoy.

"Be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. Talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet. Make all your friends feel there is something special in them. Look at the sunny side of everything. Think only of the best, work only for the best, and expect only the best. Be as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own. Forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future. Give everyone a smile. Spend so much time improving yourself that you have no time left to criticize others. Be too big for worry and too noble for anger".

Amen, Phillip. Thanks for sharing!

Have a great Friday!

Comments

  1. I read this EVERYDAY! Sometimes more than once! XOXOP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Phillip as a hair stylist and as a person. He lives those words. What a treat to spend time with him at the salon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. And I am so glad you spent the afternoon with Phillip. What a treat!

    XOXO
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous. Thank you for sharing! - I plan to "pay it forward" . . . Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous quote. Glad you enjoyed your spa day! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican