Where In The World?

Happy Tuesday! Hope you're not cold (it was 29 degrees here last night, brrr) and see a little sunshine today.

If you could leave tomorrow (or even better, today) - on a trip to anywhere you wanted - where would it be? With the recent rash of cold weather, most of us are dreaming about tropical getaways.

My pick for today's dream vacation is a well known locale - DH and I have been there before, but sad to say "it's been toooo long" - we'd love to go again soon. 

Where In The World? 




With an average February high of 74 degrees, who else wants to escape to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico? One thing I know for sure - I have the wardrobe ready! :-)

What is your dream vacation? Are you also ready to enjoy a little sunshine on your skin, a cool drink in your hand, and the sand between your toes? Sign me up!

Have a Terrific Tuesday!


Comments

  1. Cabo always has great reviews. We are planning a trip to Bora Bora for our 15th anniversary, three years away. I would love to be there now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got married in Fiji- would like to be there right now in a hammock under a palm tree! My other favorite "tropical" place is Seaside though, it's my happy place and I could really use it with all this cold, dreary weather! Of course it's probably not all that warm there either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got back from Miami, and the weather was perfect! Everyone at work was more than a little jealous of my pink nose. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I've always wanted to go to Cabo! Wendy! I honeymooned on Yasawa island in FIJI-LOVE
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to be in Anguilla right now... but I'd really take anyplace warm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do get to go to Arizona to celebrate the up and coming spring. I'm kind of excited about that. Out side the states, I'm thinking London in Spring sans the rain sounds just right. I'm a sucker for an English garden.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am happy anywhere with my man, but the three L's for me are LUXURY LUXURY LUXURY!!! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican