Honor Thy Solider





Happy Memorial Day! While you are beaching, boating and barbecuing today, please take a moment to appreciate the sacrifice of our military. Thank a Veteran - active duty or retired military - for their service to our country. 


My primary job is helping our military members purchase a home (or maybe refinance their current home). One minute I'm talking to a retired Admiral in Washington DC, and the next minute a soldier just starting his or her career in Camp LeJeune, NC. I consider this my service - helping them.  There is a certain satisfaction of knowing I was able to assist - even in this small way. 


Let's honor them today. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican

Testing The Waters