Shopaholic in Alabama

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Let's Play Hooky!




Hello, Friends! It's been quite a while since I updated here. Life has changed so much this year. 


When I accepted my new job, I had no idea how my life would change. I had no idea how little time I would have left in my day. Silly me - I thought I was going to be able to continue doing everything I previously did. Now my question is: What in the world was I thinking? 


When I saw this Kate Spade tee online, I thought "this sums up exactly how I am feeling"! And it seemed like the perfect thing to share with you for my first post in forever. I think I need this one! (available on Kate Spade website HERE).  If you order from Kate Spade, don't forget to link from Ebates and get paid to shop online. I was thrilled to receive a check from Ebates just yesterday. ($68.75 which I will certainly use for more shopping, haha!) You can join Ebates free with the link HERE...


And some good news! I am back to blogging - I probably won't post every day like I did for so long, but I will be posting several times a week. I hope you all haven't forgotten about me! 


Have a great Tuesday! 





4 comments:

  1. Love that tee! Kate Spade comes up with some of the most darling things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Sounds like you've been a busy bee but I hope this means you are loving your job.

    KK
    http://preppypinkcrocodile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, Lori! We've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo glad you're back!! I have missed you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...