The Webster Shop at Target

Did you also fall in love with The Shops at Target? Naturally, my favorite shop is The Webster. All the designs are fun, and they are affordable so I didn't feel guilty about picking up several items. Here are some of my favorites - a few I have already purchased, others still need to be ordered. 


The Webster at Target Tie Front Dress - Plaid Print Navy, $42.99. I purchased this dress at my local Target store and absolutely love it! I managed to integrate it into last week's work wardrobe by pairing it with my Lilly Pulitzer wedges in navy. This dress was a hit - at least a half dozen people asked me about it. Very comfortable too! 
The Webster at Target Strapless Maxi Dress - Wallpaper Print Cream, $44.99.  My local Target store had this dress for exactly two days. On my first trip, I didn't purchase it because I was trying to minimize my purchases that day. Ugh...the next day, it was already gone. Good thing it's still available online, as I still want it! 
The Webster at Target Tie Front Dress - Plaid Print Pink, $42.99. I already know what you're thinking..."isn't that the same dress as above, except it's pink?". And yes, you are correct. But I love the navy version so much, I'm thinking I need this as well! And it is perfect for work. What a great excuse to purchase, huh? :-) 
The Webster at Target Easy Waist Short Sleeve Dress - Melon, $36.99. My store didn't carry this dress, so I haven't seen it in person yet. But I'm dying to order it, I think it's perfect for knocking around on the weekend. Think of how cute this would look paired with a long gold necklace, and cute flat sandals (seems it might be a little short to wear with wedges). Fantastic option "post-beach"! 
The Webster at Target Chandelier Earrings - Gold, $14.99. These babies were in my cart on day one. I'm already a sucker for a chandelier earring, but if you produce them in gold sand dollars, I'm powerless to resist. Note: they are a tad heavy, I can't wear them all day but they look great for about 5 hours at a time. :-) 


The Webster at Target - Coral Stripe Hat, $19.99. Of course I need the hat to pair with the Melon colored dress! 
The Webster at Target - Cap Toe Wedge Pump in Tan/Natural, $39.99. These are perfect for work and can be worn all spring and summer. According to the online reviews, they have a little gold thread weaved into the side and toe of the wedge. Not available in stores, so naturally I haven't seen these in person. How about you?


Did you also fall in love with The Webster? What items are on your "must have" list? Note that most all of the items (with the exception of some of the jewelry) are still available online. If you order online and spend $50, shipping is free. Also, some of the clothing items are marked "spend $50, save 10%" online. Don't forget to link through Ebates (join free HERE) if you order online to earn 3% cash back on your purchase! 


Happy Monday! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican

Testing The Waters