The Best Eyeliner On The Planet


...In my humble opinion, of course! 


For years, I've refused to use eyeliner pencils and have instead opted for liquid eyeliner. My favorite liquid liner has long been Artliner by Lancome. The biggest reason I like the liquid liner? Because I didn't feel like it was pulling my eyes as it was being applied. I hate tugging on my eyes and fooling with a pencil.


However, I have now changed my mind about eye pencils. And it's all because I tried the one above - this one is called Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner by NARS. This eye pencil has a built-in sharpener and a retractable applicator, so you don't even have to carry a sharpener around with you. 


NARS always cracks me up with the names of their colors (like the blush "Orgasm" or my favorite lipstick "Sexual Healing", the folks who name the colors have a sense of humor!). My new favorite eye pencil is named after some of the most famous and iconic streets in the world - think Abbey Road, Bourbon Street, Madison Avenue, etc. 


The first one I purchased was Abbey Road, which is a beautiful turquoise color. After I purchased it, I literally wore the same eyeliner for months - every single day! Then I decided I needed a little change (change can be good), so I ordered Via Appia - which is a copper brown. Now I'm not sure which one is my favorite, I love them both. 
If you're looking for a new eye pencil and like a long wearing, easy to apply pencil - this might be the one for you. I've found the eyeliner still looks great, even after 12-14 hours. No fading, as the colors are intense. They're priced at $23, which is a tad high for an eyeliner but honestly they seem to last a long time. (I've had Abbey Road for at least 3 months now). 


You can order from Sephora (my preferred method because I like to earn my Ebates cash back), or purchase from any store that carries NARS. 


What is your favorite eyeliner? Do you like to wear bright colors, or opt for something more neutral?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican

Testing The Waters