Happy 1st Day Of Summer


Happy Summer! Even though our temperatures have been summer-ish for quite some time here on the Gulf Coast, today marks the official 1st Day of Summer! 


This day is also known as National Wear Your Lilly Day. 


So the question is this: are you wearing Lilly today? Many of our favorite Lilly Pulitzer stores are offering Gifts with purchase as a celebration of the day. Are you shopping today?


For the record, I am wearing Lilly today - but I'm not shopping! Can you believe it? :-) 


Tell me - what Lilly are you wearing? I'm kicking it old school style in my Newbury tunic in Speckle & Hyde...


Comments

  1. i totally forgot about wear your lilly day racing out the door this morning:( i still have that tunic and wear it all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican

Testing The Waters