Fornash Favorites on Hautelook





TGIF! After starting a new job this week and being stuck in a classroom for training, I'm ready to get outside and enjoy a beautiful Gulf coast weekend! What about you - any big plans for this weekend?


Before you get the weekend started - you might want to hop over to Hautelook and check out the Fornash boutique. They have so many wonderful finds - including the Octopus Pendant Necklace pictured above. It normally retails for $46, and is priced at only $23 on Hautelook. I have this necklace and wore it to work yesterday - everyone loved it and I got so many compliments! 
The Crystal Starfish earrings pictured above are another favorite of mine. These retail for $46 and are also only $23 on Hautelook. I don't have them yet, but today might be the day I order a pair! I love those pink and green stones, and am sure they'll match a large portion of my wardrobe. 
I have a recent obsession with the Fornash leather bracelets, and they are perfect for layering. I love this Milan Chain Leather style, and don't have any Fornash in green leather (yet!). Perhaps I should pick up this one as well? It's only $13 on Hautelook, and retails for $26. This bracelet comes in many other colors that are featured on Hautelook - the turquoise and orange colors are also calling my name! 


If you're not a member of Hautelook, you can join free with the link HERE. Are you also a big fan of Fornash jewelry? Which pieces are your favorites?


Have a Fabulous Friday! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican

Testing The Waters