Coral Branch Jewelry For Summer





During the peak of spring and summer, I find myself wearing a ton of fashion jewelry. Some of my favorite brands include Kenneth Jay Lane, Amrita Singh, Meg Carter Designs and Lilly Pulitzer. 


If you are a fan of these brands, you've probably noticed the recent trend of coral branch shaped jewelry and coral colored palettes. Not just for the beach girl, these pieces are also perfect statement items and will really get people talking! I have a particular fondness for the items shaped like coral branches...


Just yesterday, I wore the Amrita Singh Coral Bib Necklace (pictured above) to work with a solid black top and a white linen skirt. Since I work in a fairly conservative environment (it's a financial institution, after all!) I try to keep my wardrobe moderately tame and have fun with accessories and shoes during the week. At work, I had at least a half dozen people comment on my necklace. They were all wondering - where did you get that? Who is the designer? After work, I popped into one of my favorite boutiques here at the beach and the owner had a fit over my necklace. (This necklace is currently available on Amrita Singh's website HERE - I purchased mine during a sale on Gilt Groupe several months ago). 


The white cuff bracelet pictured above is by Kenneth Jay Lane, and is part of a collection produced for QVC. This cuff was originally available in white, red and black - but it appears that white is the only option available on the QVC website. My sister and I purchased these bracelets two years ago (the white version) and it's a staple in my summer jewelry wardrobe. If you like big statement jewelry, and have an average sized wrist and arm, you will probably love this as well. It looks wonderful on - especially when offset with a healthy summer tan! (you can view this on QVC's website HERE - don't forget to link through Ebates to earn 2.5% Cash Back on your purchases - join Ebates free HERE). 


My sweet nephews gave me the white version of the Lilly Pulitzer Long Necklace in Sea Coral. I love this necklace and wear it often. It's perfect when paired with a fitted top or tee and shorts. Originally priced at only $48, this necklace is no longer available online but some Lilly stores might have it hanging around. It also came in a Pink Tomato color, which I never did purchase - now I wish I had! Don't you hate it when that happens!??!


From the fabulous Meg Carter Designs - these sea candy earrings are some of my absolute favorites.  They are on heavy rotation around these parts during the spring and summer months. As Meg Carter says: "delicious"! These are still available on the Meg Carter Designs website HERE. (And happens to perfectly match my Ciara tunic in Turquoise Coral Siesta from Lilly Pulitzer - I get so many compliments on this combination!).


Are you also loving coral branch jewelry this season? What are some of your favorite brands or pieces? Leave me a comment and let me know - you guys are awfully quiet out there lately! 


Have a Terrific Tuesday! 

Comments

  1. Love all these pieces Lori! I just one a blue bracelet very similar to that white one and I can't wait to get it! I also love Meg Carter- need a beach trip to wear my shell necklace soon. As always love your style - thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican

Testing The Waters