Last Day of August - Last Day of Birthday Gifts!

Happy Tuesday, Shopaholics! Didn't I tell you that I celebrated my birthday the entire month of August? :-) After today, the month is changing and my mind will slowly begin to turn to late summer (known as Fall everywhere else) and football season.

Let me thank my lovely friend Kristina over at Lotus and Lilly for a thoughtful and generous birthday gift. Kristina's work is absolutely gorgeous. I was thrilled and surprised when she sent me a clutch and matching headband for my birthday! They are both made from vintage Lilly Pulitzer fabric, named Familia de Gato. The clutch is available to view on the website HERE. Thanks again Kristina, I love them both. Shopaholic tip: Be sure to join the Lotus and Lilly Facebook page, for special deals and promotions. :-)

Another surprise came to me from The Preppy Ladybug. Shannon sent me a set of the Pink Coral Notecards, which I had mentioned here on Shopaholic as one of my favorite items from her store. I've already used several of these, and look forward to ordering more from The Preppy Ladybug. You can view the notecards on her Etsy site HERE. Thank you Shannon! :-)

My longtime friend and fellow Lilly lovah, Caitlin, surprised me with this set of note cards. Caitlin took a card making class, and was so sweet to think of me. She knows I love to mail notes, cards, etc and made a few to send my way. I can't decide which design is my favorite? Thank you, Caitlin! ♥ ya, girl! :-)  

That's it! Birthday celebrations are officially over.

Bring it on, September. I'm 40 now, and I'm ready! :-)

Have a terrific Tuesday!

Comments

  1. Thank you Lori for the mention! I'm so happy that you like them. Love the other items that you received as well! I know this was a milestone birthday, but I see this as an annual event and people looking forward to it all year long...we'll let you rest and think it over, I know it was a lot of work for you also: )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all of your gifts. And those cards that your friends made look amazing! You should tell her to open up an Etsy store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling gifts!! Don't forget, I still want to do something for you .. wine tags or calling cards! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gifts are all so precious! Happy 40th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What adorable gifts. I love the Lilly clutch.

    Happy 40th!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute gifts. You must feel so loved and very special. Enjoy this last day of August.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican