Introducing -- Shopaholic's Preppy Closet on Facebook


Happy Thursday! Today I'm off shopping with my sister (and hopefully my Mother!), lunching and just generally playing all day because we can! :-)

Speaking of shopping...I wanted to tell you all about my new Facebook page, Shopaholic's Preppy Closet (link HERE). You know how some bloggers have "blog sales" to clean out their closets? Still others sell on Ebay, or on the Re-Lilly group on Facebook? Well I decided it was time to create one central place for my unused closet contents. Additionally, I am posting items for a few family members and friends.

You can expect to see all your favorite brands - Lilly Pulitzer, DVF, Trina Turk, Nanette Lepore, Catherine Malandrino, Juicy Couture and many more! Paypal is the accepted form of payment, and all items are shipped promptly. I'd be honored if you would come "like" the fan page HERE. Who knows? I might have that special piece posted that you "need". There's a wide range of sizes available too, since many of my friends are different sizes.

Have a great Thursday! Let me know what you think about Shopaholic's Preppy Closet, I can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican