Easy Summer Dresses

Hello Shopaholic Friends! Hope your Tuesday is off to a great start! 


This summer, I have enjoyed wearing what I like to call "easy dresses". You know - the kind you throw on with a pair of sandals or flip flops and walk out the door. These types of dresses also make great beach cover ups, and can be accessorized for a casual dinner out. 


Some of my favorites include:


C & C California, Shirred Tie Dress (Shopaholic scoop: on sale for $39.90 at C & C online HERE)


Ella Moss, Susana Dress (Shopaholic scoop: on sale for $79, or 50% off, at Shopbop online HERE)
Lilly Pulitzer, Emly Crew Dress in Stuffed Shells. (sorry no sale that I'm aware of, retails for $98, available at Lilly Pulitzer online HERE)


T Bags, Necklace Bib Long Dress (Shopaholic scoop: on sale for $121, or 50% off, at Shopbop online HERE)
What are your favorite "easy summer dresses"? And are you living in them like me this year?


Have a Terrific Tuesday! 

Comments

  1. Oooh love the first one! Looks so comfie on a hot summer day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple yet sexy outfits and I love it. I like also the color,for me it looks awesome. Thank you for posting nice stuff.


    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican