Fearless Fitness Friday: The Week of the Sloth

TGIF! What are your plans for the weekend? I'm looking forward to a visit from one of my BFF's and a birthday celebration - details on that tomorrow! :-) 


Welcome to another edition of "Fearless Fitness Friday"....one that I almost didn't write because I am so embarrassed. I have been a total lazy bum this week. I haven't exercised - nope, not even one time. In addition, I have been eating out and drinking lots of poison Diet Coke. DH left for another trip on Monday so I'm off my game - plus my Mother was here visiting and we hit all the good restaurants in town. 


I'm not even going to attempt "good behavior" again until Monday - and by then, I'm thinking a good cleanse and/or detox program will be necessary. Do you have any recommendations? 


Have a Fantastic Friday! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican

Testing The Waters