I'll Take One In Every Color - Wynona Bow Neck Top by Lilly Pulitzer

Happy Monday, Shopaholics! Hope you had a wonderful weekend - ours was nice but very rainy here on the Alabama gulf coast. We are in extreme drought conditions so the rain was welcome but....enough already! :-) 


If you are looking for nice, basic tops this summer - look no further! Meet the "Wynona Bow Neck Top" from Lilly Pulitzer. Currently I am working on acquiring these in a rainbow of Lilly colors.


The obsession began with one in Bright Navy. I love this top and it matches so many Lilly pieces I already own (wore it just last week with my Roslyn skirt in Stuffed Shells). 


Wynona is now on her way here in Hotty Pink, which I will be wearing with half my closet...


Also ordered the Lagoon Green Wynona, but don't tell the DH! 


Next, I will "need" the white version to complete my Wynona Wardrobe! 


Here's a little shopping recon for you - this Wynona top is sold out almost everywhere. Lilly Pulitzer online is sold out in full size runs, of almost every color! Never fear though - I know who has the top in stock because I've been ordering from her store! 


My friend Sarah at Village Palm (Lilly Pulitzer Via shop in Grosse Pointe, MI) has close to a full size run in every color. She also has the Wynona in Ginger Orange - which is beautiful and hard to find! Please take a look at her website HERE (they accept Paypal payments on the website!) or Facebook page HERE. You can also call the store: 313-882-7256 or email them at: villagepalm@yahoo.com. If you've never ordered from Village Palm, rest assured - you will be thrilled with their customer service and efficient shipping. Don't forget to ask about their in store specials, and tell Sarah I sent you! 


Have a fantastic day! I'm just hoping it doesn't rain here, that would be a nice start to a new week! Plus my suntan suffered a bit this past weekend...  :-) 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican

Testing The Waters