Friday, July 22, 2011
Fearless Fitness Friday: New Cardio Playlist on a New Pink iPod
TGIF, Shopaholics and welcome to Fearless Fitness Friday!
My technical skills with managing multiple iPods on the same computer, the iTunes software and different playlists leaves a little bit to be desired. For several months I have been frustrated with my Cardio playlist. It was old and in serious need of an update. With the DH (AKA my "tech guru") out of town so often, I was really in a bind.
What's a Shopaholic to do? Last weekend, I stopped in Best Buy and picked up a new pink iPod shuffle just for my workouts. Talk about exciting - a clean slate for new music. Yahoo!
Here is my new playlist - just for the 4 mile trek (about half walk, half run). Please don't judge. Heehee.
1) "Boom Boom Pow" - The Black Eyed Peas
2) "Rock Your Body" - Justin Timberlake
3) "The Edge of Glory" - Lady GaGa
4) "Family Affair" - Mary J. Blige
5) "Don't Stop Til You Get Enough" - Michael Jackson
6) "Super Bass" - Nicki Manaj
7) "I Ran So Far Away" - A Flock of Seagulls
8) "Single Ladies - Put A Ring On It" - Beyonce
9) "I Gotta Feeling" - The Black Eyed Peas
10) "Till The World Ends" - Britney Spears
11) "Low" - Flo Rida (also known as the "apple bottom jeans" song, LOL)
12) "I Melt With You" - Modern English
13) "On The Floor" - Jennifer Lopez
14) "SexyBack" - Justin Timberlake
15) "We Will Rock You" - Queen
What do you think of my list? Do you have any recommendations for me? I would love to hear about your playlist! Help!
Have a Fantastic Friday!