Saturday, January 16, 2010
Celebrating 100 Followers with a new LILLY PULITZER GIVEAWAY!
Hello my friends! I am THRILLED today to see I have reached 100 followers! Thank you ALL for reading my blog and recommending it to others! I am truly blessed to be part of the wonderful blogging community and look forward to the future of this space!
Many of you will remember - I promised you another LILLY PULITZER Giveaway when Shopaholic reached 100 followers - and today is that day! Our latest and greatest giveaway includes the following EIGHT (8) items:
(1) Lilly Pulitzer "Minnie-sized" Apron with pockets, made of a plastic so it won't get dirty at the Minnie Juice Stand :-)
(2) Set of playing cards with pink faux-leather case
(3) Small SHIFT Dress Keychain
(4) Pink & Green photo ornament
(5) Lilly Pulitzer Luggage Tag in Pink Speckle & Hyde
(6) Pink faux-croc Mirror & Case
(7) Lilly Pulitzer "eight ball" key chain (yes, it works)
(8) Set of Lilly gift tags
Isn't this the BEST? Now for all the ways you can win:
(1) Become a follower. If you're already a follower, you have ONE entry!
(2) Recommend this blog to your friends - when they join, please ask them to comment on this post and tell me who to thank with ONE entry. There is no maximum amount of entries using this method.
(3) Tweet this giveaway to your followers for ONE entry - be sure to copy me @shopaholicinal - this is so easy using the "share" button on the right side of this page.
(4) Post this giveaway on Facebook for ONE entry - using the "share" button on the right side of this page.
The giveaway will close on Wednesday, January 27 at 11:59 CST. After entering all the information on random.org, I will announce the winner on Thursday, January 28.
Good luck, and THANK YOU for sharing this journey with me. I look forward to lots more fun in the coming weeks and months!
p.s. A special THANKS to our friends at Lilly Pulitzer Retail Store in Southlake, TX. Several of these items were donated by them, specifically for Shopaholic readers. The rest of the items came from my "personal stash". :-)
While you're here, don't forget to see yesterday's post which included several new sale items at Lilly Pulitzer Southlake. Be sure to give them a call or email if you "need" some goodies.