Today I thought I would do a little something different, in the spirit of getting to know you all better! I hope my fellow blog friends will follow suit, I think this could be fun! Without further ado.......
10 Things You Didn't Know About Me
- I don't eat mushrooms, and I don't eat oysters.
- DH and I are "childless by choice".
- My hearing is legendary in our circles. I can hear you talking over the hairdryer, on the other side of the house. So don't do it! :-)
- My eyesight is awful. I've worn glasses (or contact lenses) since the 3rd grade! Prescription -4.50 and -4.75, left and right.
- When I was 18, I was offered a job at FBI Headquarters in DC. I thought I was too immature for the big city and turned it down. (Idiot!)
- I don't understand the fascination with "E", The Batchelor or Real Housewives.
- While in high school, I never picked up a book and made A's and a few B's. This made me have to work hard in college, and I'm one year short of my batchelors degree.
- I ride a Mardi Gras float every year, but we don't wear costumes.
- My family owns a monument company and several cemeteries!
- I have no idea what my natural hair color is anymore!
For all my blogger friends, I would love to see you do the same thing. It's so fun to learn new things about everyone! :-)
Thanks as always for reading my blog! I'm so excited to have 98 followers! Don't forget to enter the AVEDA giveaway while you're here. Be sure to keep recommending this read to your friends, we have a FAN-TAB-ULOUS Lilly Pulitzer giveaway coming when I reach 100 followers!