Fitness Friday with DIVA FITNESS DUDS - and how about FREE SHIPPING?! :-)



TGIF, Fashionistas!!! If you're like me, one of your primary New Years goals (I hate to call them "resolutions") was to get into better shape. I've actually been doing very well until this week, as Shopaholic has been mostly sidelined from physical activity with a raging migraine. (It hasn't stopped me from shopping online, blogging, Ebay and Facebook though!) DH says to back away from the computer.........AS IF!

Anyway, I digress. I wanted to share a new find with you! A friend of mine from "The OC" has launched a new company. Now, before you ask.......NO she is NOT a Real Housewife! :-) Barbara has long worked in Customer Service management for large corporations all over the west coast, and recently decided she was tired of the corporate "rat race" and is now realizing her dream to become a successful entreprenuer.

A little bit about the company and their mission, directly from Barbara:

Diva Fitness Duds wants to be your first stop when purchasing your cycling and/or fitness/casual apparel online. As someone who has worked in corporate Customer Service management for a number of years, I understand the definition of integrity and good service, and strive to exceed my customers’ expectations in all aspects of my business transactions. I'd like to earn your business to become the #1 source for women’s cycling and fitness apparel. We carry top names such as Spin Fitness, Sock Guy, The Retro Image Apparel Company, Primal Wear, Canari, Reflect Sports, BlueFish Sport, Purely Custom and much more! Most orders ship within 24 hours!


No matter what type of fitness you're into - cycling, spinning, aerobics, walking, running, yoga or Zumba - there is something on her site you will love! 'Cause you know, when you LOOK good while exercising, you're more likely to actually exercise! Here are a few things I've been pondering....

BlueFish Sport Bloom Top (in black):



BlueFish Sport Capri with Zipper in Black:




SockGuy socks in Pink Lady (aren't those pink drinks CUTE?):

I would also love to try the "Just Soap" in a Gift Box:




Now for the GOOD STUFF! Every FRIDAY is FREE SHIPPING Friday on Diva Fitness Duds. Additionally, when you register on the site HERE or become a Facebook fan of Diva Fitness Duds HERE, a 10% off coupon will be emailed to you to use on the website. One more feature I LOVE, you can use Paypal to make your purchases. How convenient is that!?! Nice job, Babs!

If you're in the market for some new fitness gear, be sure to check out the website HERE. Mention that Shopaholic In Alabama sent you!

While we're talking about fitness, what's your routine this year? How are you staying in shape?

Thanks as always for reading my blog, and recommending to others! Have a fantastic Fitness Friday!

XOXO, Lori

Disclosure: I should state that I have not been compensated in any way to feature Diva Fitness Duds. Just wanted to share another great deal with you! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican

Testing The Waters